HR Shared Service Manager
As a HR Shared Service Manager, you will focus managing and developing a SSC function to deliver an excellent administrative, fist line advice and MI & Data service.
My client is well recognised within its industry and is respected for the customer service they provide to its customers.
This highly regulated business organisation boasts a pedigree of innovative, collaborative and customer-centric ways of working.
Our client has embarked on, and will continue to be on the journey of, an exciting change programme to support the business with growth, market share, organisational effectiveness and performance.
Reporting into the Head of HR Services, this HR Shared Service Manager role, will be an operational and strategically aligned position that manages three levels of service;
- Self service
- Tickets, queries and first line advice
- MI, Insights and Systems
As a leader of the function, you will look to strategise and lead on the following areas;
- Self-service embedding, optimisation and development
- HRIS system optimisation and development
- Payroll system implementation, optimisation and development
- Process optimisation and development
- Team development and coaching
This role is described as a 'strategic' and 'hands-on' role that will ultimately ensure high service satisfaction for internal customers.
Your base will be both remote and at their east Cheshire area office. The client has stipulated that all candidates are required to be based in the North West.
To be considered for this HR Shared Service Manager appointment, you will have proven experience within a Shared Service / People Service / Service Delivery / Transactional & Operations specialist function. You must also have a proven background in the following;
- Leading cross-functional teams in a service delivery capacity
- HRIS and Payroll system design and implementation experience with large scale ERP systems (SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle PeopleSoft or Workday)
- Previous experience of owning, optimising and developing Payroll, or alternatively a strong understanding of Payroll and associated systems
- Process design, optimisation and development - with true application of continuous improvement methodologies and operational excellence
- A true understanding of interpreting and understanding the impact of HR policy, procedures and legislation for Shred Services and across business units
- Experience of resource / workforce planning, including workforce capability
You must have experience within a highly regulated environment that you have supported in being taken through a transformative journey - ideally within Financial Services, Legal, Energy, Pharmaceutical environments.
This role will pay £70,000 to £75,000 per annum (dependant on experience), performance related bonus, car allowance and a suite of benefits.