Payroll Administrator £23k to £30k + Benefits - Swindon
Oakleaf Partnership are recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join a top 30 Accountancy firm located in Swindon.
This role will be working in a team of 4 and reporting into the Payroll Manager.
- Process start to finish payroll for several clients
- Dealing with the full payroll lifecycle
- Dealing with requests from clients in relation to payroll
- Meeting with clients who are looking to outsource their payroll
- Providing support to other departments within the business
- Providing Administration support to the payroll team
- Managing internal relationships and dealing with 3rd party queries (HMRC etc.)
Skills & attributes:
- 2 years UK Payroll experience
- Clients Payroll or bureau payroll experience (is a must to keep up with the pace)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- PAYE payroll exposure
- Able to confidently complete manual calculations
- Excellent planning & time management skills enabling the prioritization of multiple activities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Flexible "can-do" attitude
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly