Lateral Recruitment Advisor
Lateral Recruitment Advisor - Partner Hiring
Our client, a global law firm, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Lateral Recruitment Advisor to join their established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on hiring Senior Associates and Partner level hires for the business. It will report directly into the Senior Recruitment Manager and have great visibility across the firm. It is a fantastic opportunity to bulid upon existing Lateral recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
- Ownership of the Lateral recruitment process from start to finish
- Identify the best sourcing routes to attract best talent to the firm, including direct sourcing channels
- Ad hoc project work across the Recruitment function to assist on new initiatives
- Build expert knowledge of London markets and partnerships to advise on hiring strategy.
- Build an ongoing Partner candidate pipeline
- Work closely with the wider HR team to support on specialist initiatives around EVP and Diversity
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Previous legal fee earner recruitment experience essential
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively within a team and on autonomously when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience of a recruitment system is preferable.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468
Apply for Lateral Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly