Junior People Partner
Junior People Partner - 6 month contract
Annapurna HR have partnered with a market leading digital media firm who are looking for a Senior HR Advisor / Junior People Partner to join their team in London.
This 6-month fixed term contract will support the London based sales team and help with wider HR team with some projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress from a Senior HR Advisor level into a Business Partner, with some key support around you to help build your skills.
About the role:
- Provide HR generalist support to your allocated client group;
- Support the senior HRBP on all ad-hoc projects;
- Manage promotions and leaver processes
- Carry out regular BP meetings with assigned client groups
- Build key relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven experience of working in a HR generalist capacity in the UK;
- Experience of working in a technology/digital/media company is preferred;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience of being self-sufficient with excellent eye for detail as well as able to see the bigger picture;
- Experience of working in fast-paced, commercial organisations, supporting on all generalist matters.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a junior business partnering role, please share your CV and cover note
Apply for Junior People Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly