HR Advisor - 6 Month Contract
We are delighted to work exclusively with a Law Firm in Manchester to recruit an HR Advisor, initially on a 6 Month Contract basis. As HR Advisor you will report into the Head of HR and become part of a hugely successful HR Team supporting employees across a number of sites. At present however, everyone is working remotely and will be for the foreseeable with a phased return to the office when possible.
- You will provide support across all areas of the employee lifecycle and therefore need strong up to date UK employment law knowledge.
- Once an offer of employment has been made, you will draft offer letters and contracts of employment.
- You may be involved in interviewing - supporting hiring manager to ask the right questions and interview to the best of their ability.
- Youill process new starters and leavers, and ensure all pre-employment checks have been complete including right to work checks, reference checks and new starter paperwork.
- You will advise managers of the best approach when dealing with employee relations matters such as performance management, short term and long term absence, returning to work, probation and investigations.
- You will have responsibility for the operational implementation of wellbeing initiatives.
- You will manage the UK&I visa application process and Tier2 sponsorship duties.
- Finally, you will manage the Trainee rotation and graduate recruitment scheme, including the coordinaton and support through exams which take place twice a year.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate generalist HR experience within legal (preference) or professional services. You need to demonstrate experience working with senior stakeholders and the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies and processes.
This opportunity, which may be extended or become permanent, would suit a competent, credible, professional self-starter when is comfortable working in a demanding, high pressured environment. You will report into a supportive and highly experienced Head of HR who has high expectations and keen to support this persons development.
If you feel you have the relevant skills & experience for this role please apply now, otherwise please contact me on Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Advisor - 6 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly