L&D Business Partner
Global L&D Business Partner
Your new company
A global professional services firm requires an L&D Business Partner to join their expanding team due to growth.
You will be responsible for delivering the global learning and development strategy for the organisation.The team are looking to evolve the learning offer to ensure it reflects the latest thinking in learning approaches and use of learning technology. This role will have an influential role in supporting the team in this process.
Your new role
- Work closely with the HR Business Partnering team to deliver a true partnership role to the business, supporting the identification of learning needs through consulting and analysis of data and proposing innovative and impactful solutions
- Programme manage global development programmes, including the Global Future Leaders Programme, ensuring that the content of programmes remains best in class, meets the evolving development needs of the Firm and reflects the latest thinking in learning design
- Work with the HR Learning and Development Manager to look at how we can embed informal, social and performance support approaches to complement our formal learning and as we evolve our learning offer
- Monitor the engagement with and impact of learning on business performance, creating new and innovative ways to engage the business and improve the impact learning has on performance
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with external providers and bodies, keeping up to date with changes in the learning and development industry as well as developments within the professional services and legal sector
What you'll need to succeed
- Learning and development consulting role in a global, blue chip environment
- Training design including designing blended, informal and social learning experiences
- Working with learning technologies to deliver learning solutions
- Learning and Development programme management experience ideally in a global environment
- Strong facilitation skills with experience of facilitating development events
- Project management experience in a learning and development role with experience of managing suppliers and budgets related to projects
- Innovative and imaginative, pushes boundaries and embraces learning technology to develop cutting edge training solutions
- Highly organised and able to operate at speed within a busy, fast paced, deadline driven professional services environment
- To operate as a trusted advisor to internal and external clients
- To communicate clearly and succinctly
- Flexible and resilient with strong problem solving skills
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.