Page Personnel are partnering with a nationwide client who are seeking a HR Administrator to join their forward-thinking HR team for a period of 10-12 months. This is a highly varied position, providing HR support for the site including processing starters and leavers, coordinating recruitment campaigns and system maintenance. Successful candidates will have a successful background delivering transactional HR support along with HR system experience.
Our client is a well-established, multi-site organisation based in Doncaster. The HR team based on-site are friendly and welcoming along with strongly valuing development and progression.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Administrator position, roles and responsibilities are to include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all People-related queries along with owning all HR administration processes and procedures
- Providing a professional and efficient administrative process through the full employee lifecycle, including producing and issuing contracts, assisting with the on-boarding process, any ad-hoc changes and leavers administration
- Maintaining the HR system and updating any employee changes
- Assisting with employee benefits, answering queries and working with external benefits providers
- Providing support with recruitment, including coordinating interviews, advertising roles and liaising with candidates
The successful HR Administrator will:
- Be an experienced, focused, process-driven administrator with an understanding of HR processes a keen eye for detail and quick to learn
- Possess excellent time management with experience managing conflicting priorities, capable of operating comfortably with an often demanding workload
- Be an excellent communicator across all mediums, confident communicating at all levels
- Have ability to demonstrate exceptional planning and organisation skills and thriving under pressure
- Ideally be CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification
An attractive salary and benefits package + Immediate start + Excellent team environment