Your new company
Recognised as one of the leading off-shore law firms, this prestigious company is looking for a HR professional to help facilitate the growth of their UK function.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the UK HR Manager, and working on an international basis as and when required, this hands on role will cover all aspects of administration through to policy reviews, payroll, strategy, people planning and ER.
Due to high growth, you will have the opportunity to 'make the role your own' and work closely with the HR Manager to strategically develop the function inline with all international offices.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 5 or above
- Professional Services experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage complex and high volume workloads
- Be reactive to the changing needs of the business with some international work
- Drive to make a positive impact to a HR function and the role it plays in a company
- Ability to critically evaluate systems and performance, advising where necessary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly