Page Personnel are partnering with a truly exciting organisation based in Wakefield who are seeking an HR Assistant to join their HR team. The role will provide transactional support spanning across the entire employee lifecycle from processing starters and leavers right through to ownership of your own projects. This role will suit established HR candidates looking to join a progressive company and gain exposure to wider generalist elements.
Our client is an exciting white-collar organisation based in Wakefield. The company have seen continuous growth throughout the year and are now looking to expand the HR team as part of that. The HR Assistant role sits within a progressive, forward-thinking HR team who value development and progression.
In a busy and varied HR Assistant role in Wakefield, roles and responsibilities will include:
- Provide an effective, quality transactional service across the areas of the employee life cycle as required
- Prepare, collate and record information across HR, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data within all already of responsibility
- Support in all aspects of recruitment, arranging interviews with candidates and supporting a quality interview process
- Coordinate and manage offers of employment and the employee on-boarding process, including creating job offers, contracts, background checks and delivering inductions
- Coordinate the Performance & Development review process, including communicating with managers and employees, creating letters, filing reviews and collating any changes to details
- Support with projects and employee initiatives to drive and support employee engagement
The successful HR Assistant will:
- Be passionate about good HR practice and keen to develop your career further in this field.
- Have at least 2+ years experience in a similar HR generalist role with proven experience handling a wide variety of HR processes independently.
- Demonstrate a good broad knowledge of employment law and keep yourself up to date with legislative changes.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, a high level of tact, diplomacy and discretion, and the ability to establish effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
- Possess the ability to influence and build effective working relationships across the business.
£22,000 - £25,000 + WFH opportunities + Remote onboarding + Highly attractive organisation