HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - 14 month Maternity Leave
Your new company
An organisation based in Glasgow now requires a professional HR Business Partner to join their team on a 14 month Maternity leave basis. This role will be initially working form home.
Your new role
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing advice to colleagues and contributing to new strategies
- Proactive problem solving and identifying ways to improve service and processes
- Ability to develop positive relationships in allocated business area
- Ability to lead activity across ER, recruitment, employee engagement talent management reward, performance management and change
- Collate and analyse data and present to key stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Support HR Engagement Business Manager with projects and change ensuring within legislation
- Providing advice on organisational design, consultation, job matching, recruitment and redundancy
- Line manage and support the Junior HR BP and HR Administrator
- Build and manage agency relationships Identify and manage L&D requirements
- Creation of succession plans and pipeline of talent as well as development of current staff
- Continual review and improvement of policies
- Seasonal recruitment drives Management of HR operation projects as allocated By HR Engagement manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant generalist Human Resources experience gained within a busy & complex environment.
- Delivery of Change Management experience.
- Experience of using HR systems including management reporting to support the delivery of HR Business Partner service Able to work under their own initiative exercising professional judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal & prioritisation skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven experience in the ability to persuade and influence others
- Enthusiastic and customer focused attitude.
- Team orientation contributing to the efficient functioning of the HR team and project groups.
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office package tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- CIPD accredited
What you'll get in return
A competitive rate of pay between 35,270 and £39,891
Working form home
36.5 days annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly