Employee Relations Specialist
Employee Relations Specialist role supporting multiple sites across the South (Salisbury and surrounding areas). Manage your own diary and work autonomously to support employees across a variety of cases.
A global environmental services company committed to a better and more sustainable future through innovative solutions.
- Forming productive working relations with a varied population within an operational workforce
- First point of contact for managing ER case load across multiple sites from grievances, disciplinaries to complex cases and tribunals
- Empower, develop and up-skill managers to manage minor ER issues
- Using a pro-active, dynamic approach to advise and resolve issues, preventing unnecessary escalation
- Liaise and partner with multiple trade unions
- Provide ER support during organisational change, restructures and TUPE's
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent Employee Relations Specialist experience
- Variety of ER experience from grievances to complex, tribunal cases
- Proven experience liaising with trade unions and establishing trusting and long lasting relationships is essential
- Very strong employment law understanding with the ability to be adaptable, simplify understanding and provide solutions best for the business and employee.
- An approachable, easy going individual able to flex approach to suit different populations
- Ability to manage own diary and travel to multiple sites, approx 30 mile radius of Salisbury
- Experience within changing environment such as TUPE/ acquisitions would be beneficial for this role
£45,000- £47,000 plus Car Allowance, Bonus and more