Interim Recruitment Specialist
Page Personnel are working with a client based in Bolton with an immediate need for an Interim Recruitment Specialist. Role will sit within a busy recruitment team for a minimum of three months.
Our client are a well-established and recognised company in Bolton who are experiencing an extremely busy period thanks to the pandemic! They have an immediate need for an experienced Interim Recruitment Specialist to join the team as soon as possible and support them with high volume recruitment processes.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Recruitment Specialist are managing the full recruitment cycle from initial job brief, sourcing, shortlisting, liaising with line managers, offer stage and on boarding. Fully responsible for the candidate journey. Using processes and systems to ensure accurate tracking and reporting. The role is based in Bolton.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience within a recruitment environment
- full knowledge of the recruitment life cycle
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- a confident and professional manner
- ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- ability to build strong relationships
- IT literacy including Microsoft Excel
Salary c£24k, personal equipment, a fun and busy environment, and potential of contract extension.