HR Business Partner
An HR Business Partnering opportunity responsible for the HR and OD function for certain divisions, providing expert advice and guidance on all operational HR matters and taking the lead on strategic projects and initiatives for the function.
The client is a Healthcare provider in the Midlands.
The successful applicant will be required to take the lead on HR, OD and Training issues within their allocated divisions including;
- provide expert advice and guidance on complex employee relations issues, ensuring employment law knowledge is up to date and accurate
- building and maintaining excellent working relationships with division heads and senior managers
- lead on the implementation of new policies and procedures within those divisions
- HR KPI reporting and analysis
- team management of a small team including delivering appraisals and performance management if necessary
- aligning the HR function with the visions and values of the organisation
- workforce and succession planning
- take the lead on various organisation wide projects where necessary
- promoting health and wellbeing initiatives
The successful candidate will
- Be a minimum CIPD Level 5
- Experience working within a Healthcare setting
- Previous OD/Transformation experience
- Team management experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload
- Able to build excellent working relationships
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary of c. £45-50k DOE, flexi-working, 27 days holiday, pension, training and development opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the number of applications we are receiving at the moment, we may not be able to respond to each applicant individually.