HR Administrator | Manchester | Permanent | £23,000
Your new company
Dynamic, agile and growing, technology focused organisation with impressive modern office locations in Manchester are seeking to appoint a permanent HR Administrator to join their ambitious team
Your new role
In this varied, interesting and fast paced HR Administrator role you'll join a dynamic HR team working collaboratively and proactively to provide efficient and accurate administrative support for colleagues and managers across the organisation, covering all aspects of the employee life cycle with a continuous improvement, values aligned focus.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven administration skills gained within a HR or recruitment environment
- Ambition and desire to develop your HR career
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective Organisation Skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Data and Reporting Skills
- Confidentiality and Discretion in dealing with sensitive and personal information
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Team & collaborative working skills
- Proactive & positive approach
- CIPD Qualification advantageous
What you'll get in return
Salary £23,000 + excellent benefits and discounts
Flexible working options available.
Fantastic Career & Personal Development Opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly