Recruitment Manager / Brighton / Human Resources / Talent
A well respected Brighton based organisation are seeking a Recruitment Manager for a fixed term contract for 12 months.
As Recruitment Manager you will:
- People manage the recruitment team, ensuring recruitment SLAs are adhered to and appropriate
- Be the escalation point for internal and external stakeholders on any recruitment queries and issues.
- Work with senior managers and HR colleagues to review and improve the recruitment processes
- Oversee the various recruitment frameworks, working with procurement to ensure the contracts are fit for purpose, reviewed and managed effectively
- Coach and advise managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes to mitigate any potential recruitment issues
- Act as the recruitment subject matter expert all areas of the recruitment lifecycle
- Support senior stakeholders with their senior recruitment requirements; attending interviews as required and advising panels as appropriate.
- Extensive knowledge of internal and external recruitment processes
- Knowledge of HR process and procedures and working with recruitment frameworks
- Understanding the full recruitment lifecycle including but not limited to campaigns, advertising, interviewing and contract processing.
- Knowledge of different recruitment methods and attraction techniques
- People management experience
- Senior recruitment agency experience is desirable
- In house Talent Acquisition is also beneficial
£33,000 - £34,000 + benefits