An exciting opportunity for an Administrator to support a busy Investment Team in a leading Investment bank in the City of London.
A progressive and innovative Investment Bank with open plan offices in the City of London.
- Diary management, inbox management and meeting coordination
- Admin support to the Investment team; filing and uploading documentation onto database, compiling paperwork for meetings, drafting emails.
- Ordering stationary and additional stock
- Act as a liaison to Internal and External Stakeholders
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Ad hoc project co-ordination
- 2-3 experience as an administrator in a Financial Services firm
- Organised and proactive
- Ideally degree educated
- Open plan office in the heart of central London
- Competitive starting salary
- Private healthcare package
- Annual Bonus (dependant on company performance)
- Pension scheme