HR Systems & Reward Analyst
Working as part of the HR function in a stand alone HRIS and Reward role
Flexibility to work from home with 2 days per week in East Yorkshire
A well established, market leading business with UK wide sites and head office based in East Yorkshire.
Working as part of the HR Team you will be a superuser and responsible for all data analytics for HRIS and Reward.
Point of contact and responsible for the HRIS (Itrent) and Reward across the business of approx 1400 employees.
Manage stakeholder relationships across all business areas.
Review and implement iTrent system upgrade packs, testing the impact of changes to ensure that upgrades are successfully landed in the business.
Introduction of new functionality to iTrent if and when appropriate (e.g. Talent or performance)
Produce a fit for purpose MI dashboard on a regular basis with insight and trends to drive the people agenda and present to Ops/Main Board as needed.
Lead the annual pay review and annual bonus reporting, modelling and insight to support successful implementation and payment.
Lead the development of key surveys or reports on projects or BAU (e.g. engagement, pulse) and the insight to drive business decisions and performance.
Manage and deliver training and development sessions as required to upskill our people managers on HR/L&D systems.
Produce annual data and reporting for external parties such as Gender Pay Gap reporting to ensure business compliance.
- Have previously been working in a HR/Reward Analyst role
- Have the ability to develop and be a superuser for HRIS. Ideally Ideally Itrent or similar.
- Have the ability to review and process map procedures and implement improvements.
- Have senior stakeholder management with the ability to present and train on systems and reports.
- Have previously used Business Objects, intermediate Excel.
- Have strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and produce adhoc reporting for business needs.
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000k per annum
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (increase with length of service)
- Flexibility to work from home and office based in East Yorkshire 2 days per week
- Company Pension
- Excellent benefits package