HR Manager, prestigious retail organisation.
Your new company
A prestigious national leading retail organisation
Your new role
* Provide HR strategic and operational direction to the business in line with organisational objectives
* Lead manage develop support the HR team, Payroll team, Training and Development team
* Drive the people agenda forward for the business by providing leadership direction as part of the executive team.
* Work in partnership with Chief Executive and Executive team to identify areas of improvement within all business units to support organizational objectives.
* Provide comprehensive HR reporting in line with requirements to encompass reporting departments
* Manage employee relations appropriately and consistently by implementing HR best practice.
* Coach senior stake- holders in relation to disciplinary matters, investigation and complex IR issues.
* Lead and develop initiatives in relation to colleague engagement, wellbeing, reward, recognition, learning and development.
* Develop and oversee separate business unit performance management process in support of a high performance, culture.
* Project Management - Responsibility for supporting the execution of projects, strategies, and programs that support the business in HR, employee engagement, T&D and Payroll.
* Develop systems across HR, T&D and Payroll to produce quality accurate and timely information to drive improvements.
* Provide coaching and support to head-office colleagues and site senior teams.
* Provide the business with and appropriate and legally compliant framework of HR policies and procedures.
* Ensure HR representation at board meetings and present relevant proposals for approval.
* Measure HR costs and control expenditure against budget.
* Develop external stake-holder relationships, ensure compliance and provide accurate timely, information where appropriate, HMRC, Auditors, Unions.
* Observe all safety and hygiene regulations and practices as laid down by the business under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).
* To observe at all times regulations and procedures as described in the organisations Employee Handbook.
What you'll need to succeed
* A CIPD qualified experienced HR Manager, managing a HR team
* High level commercial awareness
* Highly driven with a strong work ethic
* Highly organised and proficient with HR principles
* Excellent Communication skills written and verbal
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
A talented communicator an influencer
* HR Retail experience an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.