Head of Talent Management ( VP Level )
******Please note that this role is Talent Management, NOT Talent Acquisition***********
A brilliant role is available with a global Financial Services business. They are now looking for a Head of Talent Management (VP Level) who will have a remit covering two business entities and 3000 staff across the EMEA region.
The role sits within the OD team which is part of the wider HR team and will report into the Head of OD. The OD team cover a wide range of HR activities such as Talent, Performance, Inclusion and Diversity, and Early Careers. Key relationships will be with OD, HRBPs, Chief HRO and also business leaders within the company.
The purpose of the role will be to lead the Talent function from a process, vision and agenda perspective across EMEA and be the voice of Talent for the region on a global level. This will also include harmonising and ensuring that talent processes are the same across the two business entities. The individual will offer sound, commercially driven and pragmatic advice and managing the Talent pipeline. They will own the promotion process and also improve this to ensure an excellent experience for all involved. Additionally the successful candidate will be involved with various HR projects, change and OD.
An important point to highlight is that this is both a hands on and strategic role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really own and drive the Talent piece within a business. It's a role that will allow a lot of autonomy and within a business that is excellent for internal progression and mobility. It would ideally suit an experienced HRBP with Financial Services experience that has excellent hands on Talent experience that is now keen to specialise in this area.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- A proven background in Talent within either Financial Services or a matrixed international corporate business
- Previous background as a HRBP
- Ability to navigate successfully in a complex business model
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, able to adapt style and tone to suit the audience.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Experience managing people analytics and strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and competency working with Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel in particular.
- Experience in managing multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends/consequences and create innovative strategies.
- Demonstrates an ability to prioritise a challenging workload and act with urgency, delivering to multiple, sometimes tight, deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain a professional manner in a busy environment
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification/experience in Human Resources or other relevant field.