Regional HR Business Partner (South East).
Regional HR Business Partner (South East)
This well-known and market leading organisation is recruiting for a Regional HR Business Partner to support their South East region (Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex and Kent). As part of a small and very busy HR team this role offers a good deal of autonomy as well as the chance to build strong and effective relationships with key Regional and Operational Managers.
The role will require travel across the region but you will have responsibility for managing your own diary.
Working alongside other regional HR Business Partners you will be driving change projects within your region as the business seeks to modernise their business model. Within your region you will have accountability for all operational HR issues across the network of branches and regional offices including the following
- Managing a varied ER caseload. There will be some complex cases and you can expect lots of queries from operational managers.
- Advising operational managers on HR issues and working with them to improve their management capabilities.
- Suggesting continuous improvement to HR policy which will ensure HR solutions are compatible with business needs.
You will need
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site role in a customer facing industry (retail or hospitality would be ideal)
- Ability to manage your own workload/ diary and prioritise effectively to meet business needs.
- A proven track record of dealing with staff at all levels.
- Relevant HR qualifications and a track record of CPD.
This is a lively and challenging business and you will need to have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base. In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining a successful and renowned brand and have the chance to make this job role fit your skills and style.
Salary – £48,000 + Car and Benefits.
We are keen to receive CV’s via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH184 in any correspondence).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.