HR Shared Services Team Leader
- A great opportunity for a HR Shared Services Team Leader
- Managing a team of 4 working in the Public Sector
Part of the Education Sector based in Bradford.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a team of 4
- Responsible for the HRIS (Itrent) for all aspects of the employee life cycle and reporting.
- Managing the Shared Services work flow including: letters, employee records, all aspects of HR administration, HR admin request, compliance, quality checking.
- Management reporting for all HR statistics from the HRIS.
- HR projects to support the Head of HR
- Have previously worked in a HR Team Leader/HR Shared Services role
- Have previously managed a team
- Have an eye for detail and delivering quality work through your team
- Have intermediate Excel/previously used HRIS for reporting - ideally Itrent or similar
- Have excellent stakeholder management
- CIPD qualified Level 5/7
- Salary up to £35,500k
- Flexibility to work from home
- Excellent benefits