Were seeking a HR Advisor to join a busy team with a full HR generalist remit for an initial 6 months contract
We have an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a busy HR team supporting a range of departments with a comprehensive HR service. This role is to start asap! and for an initial 6 months fixed contract
As an HR Advisor you will :
- HR Advisor to support Heads of HR with a range of HR generalist duties.
- ER Case Work - grievance, absence, disciplinary, sickness, performance, investigations, consultations
- Supporting managers with policy/process / meetings
- Outcome letters, preparing packs
- HR Policy / Bench marking - research and developing responses to changes - eg covid rules / pay changes / employment law
- HR projects - Staff Awards, Health & Wellbeing, Performance Management
Were seeking either HR Advisors with solid HR case work background or potentially HR Coordinator with a background of case work but can step up...
- You will need to be confident in handling a range of employer relations case work, including sickness / absence, grievance, disciplinary, performance, capability, dismissal.
- Skills & experience in HR policy / HR projects would be great
- Ideally CIPD level 5
- Ideally previous Unions experience
This is a full time role but likely working from home for next 6 months
Initial 6 months fixed term contract to start ASAP in November.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.