Regional Operations Officer
The role of Regional Operations Officer is to develop, implement and improve, a learning culture relating to complaints and feedback.
Our client is a large Housing Association based in Central London and are looking for a Regional Operations Officer.
The role of Regional Operations Officer will involve;
* Support regional business planning processes to ensure Group priorities are translated into local deliverables, recorded, measured and communicated to ensure quality service delivery.
* Support the co-ordination of the regions performance management information and reporting.
* Analyse performance and service information and identify trends and issues for improvement and/or action.
* Use complaint and customer feedback to analyse trends and risks and work with RLT to support improvement planning.
* Lead on research of best practice to support ongoing service improvement
* Assist with implementation of local projects that ensure regional improvement.
* Ensure the region is complying with all relevant policies, procedures and legislation as appropriate.
* Work with the Communications teams to promote regional success stories, positive learning and regional events
* Manage and contribute to service focused projects to improve the quality and efficiency of services both regionally and nationally as required
* Work effectively and develop positive relationships with both the regional team at all levels and other teams and functions
* Liaise with the relevant policy lead to ensure that policies, procedures, processes & guidance are kept up to date
* Carry out audits as agreed to ensure that service delivery is consistent, meets service standards and is compliant with policy and procedure
We are looking for;
* Experience in the field of continuous improvement or service delivery
* Good knowledge and understanding of the social housing operating environment, including inspection/regulatory/compliance and accreditation frameworks
* Experience of working with internal and external customers to develop services and deliver improvements.
* Knowledge of bench-marking tools and techniques and experience of using best practice.
* Good research skills and experience of analysing, interpreting and translating complex information into meaningful formats with clarity.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent planning, project management and organisational skills and experience, with a strong eye for detail.
* Excellent PC and Microsoft Excel skills and experience in the range of other Microsoft Office products.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills and experience of tailoring approach to meet the needs of a wide range of audiences (e.g. non-standard report writing, presentations and facilitating workshops tailored to audiences ranging from customers through to Board members).
* Good organisation and planning skills. Ability to manage a flexible and demanding workload to meet agreed targets and deadlines
* Experience of working in social housing or a customer focused environment
* Able and willing to travel across our areas of operation as required.
An immediately starting Temporary assignment within a large Housing Association.