Apprenticeship Co-ordinator (Part-time)
Your new company
I am currently supporting Local Authority organisation based in North London with recruitment of a part-time Apprenticeship Coordinator (Apprenticeships & L&D) to manage their current apprenticeship programme and assist the Learning and Development team with other related projects. The current postholder is about to commence an internal secondment for 6 months and they need someone to back-fill their role of 3 days per week (or 21.5 hours) during this time.
Your new role
You will be managing organisation's apprenticeship levy expenditure including supplier procurement, apprentice recruitment, creating demand and awareness of the scheme and provision of development and support to both apprentices and their managers. You will report to the Learning and Development Manager.
Due to Covid-19, this is temporarily a home based role, which requires you to have your own broadband connection. However, this may change and you will be required to work from the office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands-on experience of administering or managing an apprenticeship scheme since the introduction of the apprenticeship levy
- Experience of providing general apprenticeship advice
- Experience of supporting complete end-to-end process for hiring apprentices from advertising, preemployment to on-boarding successful candidates in liaison with the hiring managers and HR recruitment team
- Experience of procurement and supplier management of apprentice training providers
- Budget tracking experience
- Have strong relationship and project management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.