Legal Admin Assistant
The Job will be to provide full administrative support to the litigation team. The role has come about due to internal promotions and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion and interest in the legal sector.
A niche, commercial legal firm based in the City of London are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support their Litigation team.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for supporting a team of fee earners and partners to ensure all day-to-day administrative functions are completed.
Duties will range from:
- maintaining client records
- preparing court documents and bundles through to completion
- you will act as first point of contact for the department
- liaise with clients where necessary
- Positive attitude towards administrative work
- Desirable traits being hardworking, tenacious and driven
- Legal background
- Experience within an office support function
- Generous salary
- Potential to go permanent