HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will support the newly appointed HR Director deliver an impressive agenda of projects designed to take the business to another level. These range from Leadership development to D&I initiatives to Reward.
You will be very comfortable managing change with excellent communication skills, especially when dealing with creative individuals where you may need to tailor your style to engage your audience.
This high growth, creative business are really going places fast! With an office near Leeds and two other satellite locations in Nottingham and Manchester this is the perfect time to join them on their evolution. An ambitious and fast paced design based business, you will have flair and passion for creative environments. Whilst currently working remotely, there will expectation to get to all locations for collaboration and growth when it is safe to do so.
The HR Business Partner role will deliver the following:
- Actively seek opportunities to influence or drive change within the industry to create space and for greater intersectional diversity.
- Support department heads to maintain the integrity of their organisation design in balance with a performance based, meritocratic culture by developing and coaching line managers to maintain a principled approach to their people decisions
- Support the HR Director to establish and build the HR team's credibility as experts and enablers
- Provide advice and guidance to department heads to ensure their organisation design is fit for future growth plans and evolving resource needs, and support them on the effective management of any change.
- Maintain the integrity of the company's Job Level Framework and pay review principles through coaching and guiding managers on compensation philosophies and practices regarding base pay, incentive schemes, merit increases, salary reviews and any other compensation related topics, while ensuring a fair and equitable approach is applied.
- Oversee employee relations issues, while also looking for the root cause of any recurring, systemic or symptomatic issues, supported by research and data-led insights.
To be successful in your application for this HR Business Partner role:
Demonstrate your change skills particularly around leadership capability, engagement, cultural change and coaching.
Have a passion for communication and showcase how you have worked with different groups of stakeholders
Be fully verse will all areas of HR business partnering
Have a creative flair and demonstrate your creativity on your CV, either through the industries you have worked or in your private life.
£60/62K plus car allowance, bonus and share plan