People Business Partner
People / HR Business Partner Opportunity - Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced People Business Partner. This is a HR generalist role working closely with the Director of People in a fast-paced business, with the main purpose of the role being to ensure the delivery of an exceptional people focused service. Due to the current COVID-19 climate, this role will be working remotely, but longer term will be expected to take a blended approach of both home and office working.
- Work as a trusted advisor, building key relationships across the business and working closely with wider HR team to ensure seamless delivery of payroll, contract and recruitment services.
- Support, coach and develop people managers to ensure they get the best from their people, encouraging and nurturing a high performance feedback culture.
- Work with the team to develop internal talent, with a dedicated focus on talent identification, development, succession and retention strategies across all functions.
- Work with managers to identify learning & development needs and ensure that they deliver an effective holistic development offering and appropriate career progression.
- Help attract and recruit the best and brightest talent for a range of roles, facilitating the selection life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews and offer packages, ensuring a great candidate experience.
- Run regular employee surveys, leading on the set up and action planning to continuously improve and enhance our employee experience.
- Proactively support health and well-being, taking an active lead to promote positive mental health practices and link to appropriate support as required.
- Produce, analyse and report people data insights to inform key people decisions.
- Support people budget and resource planning, actively tracking, monitoring and reporting progress against plan.
- Work on a range of people projects as required.
- CIPD qualified (Level 5/7).
- Excellent all-rounder with a people-centric approach.
- Thrive working in a fast paced, evolving environment with changing priorities.
- Proactive, eager to get stuck in, contribute and deliver, seeking opportunities for improvement.
- Agility in thought; creative, naturally curious and engaging.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly, form strong relationships, collaborate and influence at all levels.
- A solid foundation of HR best practice with a proven track record of applying best fit, and driven by a desire to do what’s right, rather than by process.
People / HR Business Partner – this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Exeter’s leading organisations. Our client seeks a talented, people focused HR professional with great communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Our client offers a great range of benefits and flexible working.