Page Personnel are partnering with a leading Leeds-based organisation who are seeking an E-Learning Specialist to join their established L&D team. This is a design-focused position, centred around creating e-learning content for various business areas using the Articulate software package and maintenance of the LMS system. If you are a creative L&D professional with the ability to visualise and bring a brief to life, this role could be for you!
Our client is a large, well established and highly successful organisation based in Leeds. With multiple sites in the UK, this role will predominantly be based in their Leeds head office as part of their wider L&D function. There is a highly forward-thinking and collaborative working culture in the organisation where progression and development are highly valued.
In a fast-paced and varied E-Learning Specialist role based in Leeds, roles and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the wider L&D team to design and develop excellent digital learning solutions for the wider business including interactive content, videos, documents, flipbooks, presentation slides, handouts and internal marketing material
- Support the production of quality digital learning reports that meet departmental, stakeholder and business wide objectives
- Maintenance, support and co-ordination of the company's Learner Management System (LMS)
- Build and maintain key stakeholder relationships to ensure all learning and business objectives are met
- Engage with external stakeholders to keep up to date and drive forward change, new requirements and develop opportunities
- Extensive experience and demonstrable ability to use Articulate 360
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to converse effectively and build relationships with key stakeholders and providers
- Experience of using and maintaining an LMS with ability to manipulate raw learning data into analytical reports
- Tech savvy, with strong numerical and analysis skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and cope well with change
Salary up to £32,000 + WFH + Development Opportunities + Fantastic Company Perks