A new opportunity for a HR Manager to join a fast paced, growing Tech business based in Leeds City Centre.
Reporting into the Head of HR you will be responsible for the day to day HR operations as well as supporting HR projects.
A well established Tech business with extensive growth plans.
- Reporting into the Head of HR you will be responsible for the day to day HR operations delivering an efficient HR service across the business.
- Review and implement people policies and procedures including all HR polices, employee handbook, staff contracts ensuring they are reviewed, rolled out and kept up to date.
- Focus on employee engagement ensuring the company visions and values are reflected in the culture. Utilising surveys and feedback in order to consider improvements.
- Stakeholder management across the business.
- Due to the extensive growth plans ensuring the foundations are in place from a HR perspective.
- Utilising the HR system/reporting in order to provide HR data and statistics.
- Responsible for all employee relations casework.
- Champion diversity and inclusion in the work place.
- Design and delivery in-house workshops in order to coach, guide and up skill employees and managers.
- Support leadership development programmes.
- Have ideally worked in a Tech/Professional business with a white collar customer base
- Have operated at HR Manager/HR Business Partner level
- Have a solid operational HR background with the ability to build the foundations of a HR function.
- Have the ability to deal with all levels of ER casework including complex.
- Has a forward thinking approach to HR with the ability to have ideas and make change.
- CIPD Qualified
- Salary £45,000 - £60,000k per annum
- Benefits package