Regional Delivery Lead
Regional Delivery Lead for a non profit organisation based in the Midlands. The role is full time working from home.
My client is a not for profit organisation that focus on education across the UK.
As the Regional Delivery Lead, you will act as a broker between the client, schools and key intermediaries in the region (such as research schools, local authorities and maths hubs), ensuring schools can access the high-quality support, training and coaching available from the Research School Network and other partners that are part of the client.
The core purpose of this role is to ensure that clients evidence and resources are reaching schools, particularly those in disadvantaged circumstances.
Working as part of a small, focused team, you will:
- Build and maintain a strong network of contacts with system leaders, key influencers and headteachers
- Making sure the Research Schools are recognised as key delivery partners in the region by working closely with them and the central team
- Gain a deep understanding of local and regional school improvement priorities to support engagement
- Checking and providing quality assurance regarding the implementation of CPD and training from all delivery partners
Regional Delivery Lead requirements;
* Experience of dealing with and communicating with senior stakeholders within the education industry
* A good understanding of the value and the role of evidence in driving improvements in pupil attainment
* Understanding of the education landscape in the West Midlands and Central area
* A track record of project management and delivering change across a school or organisation
* Strong relationship management and communication skills
Home based position but must be situated in Midlands
£45,000 - £48,000
10 Months Fixed Term Contract