*Part-Time Learning Designer, 3-days a week, up to £50k (pro-rata'd)*
Annapurna are currently working with a boutique learning and leadership development company, looking to expand their bespoke offering to their current clients and redesign their standardised offering for their existing client base.
The role will be largely autonomous and give you real license to be as creative as possible in your design. Our client are looking for a real innovator and someone with a huge passion for learning.
- Previous experience designing a variety of learning courses.
- The ability to innovate and iterate upon previous learning materials.
- A deep understand of the digital space and how best to bring ideas on paper to the screen,
- An exceptional ability to create human centred experiences according to client requirements and learner needs.
- Delivering course design of blended learning.
- Lead participant feedback process.
- Support business development, working alongside the sales team to build the best content for specific clients.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact Leon on firstname.lastname@example.org