Page Personnel are partnering with a nationwide client who are seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR function in Leeds. The role will centre around providing commercial advice on a variety of E.R cases ranging from grievances to disciplinaries along with developing MI reports to create effective action plans. If you are an E.R specialist with a problem-solving approach and keen on working within an organisation who value development, this could be for you!
Our client is a nationally recognised organisation, with the HR Advisor role sitting within a close-knit HR team in Leeds. The company place high value on progression and development, with a dedicated development plan for each employee, a wide variety of training courses along with longer-term progression opportunities.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Advisor position, roles and responsibilities are to include:
- Effectively managing and prioritising a caseload of often complex E.R cases including disciplinary processes, owning end to end management of grievances, business restructures and redundancies, welfare cases and staff disputes
- Coach people managers to provide development interventions to build a positive employee relations environment
- Escalating very complex, high risk or sensitive cases to senior HR management
- Proactively responding to queries from managers within a shared HR inbox
- Monitor developments in employment law and employment practices and advise on appropriate proactive action, including updating policies
- Demonstrable HR experience, including exposure to a wide range of complex ER issues
- Experience of advising line managers on ER issues
- CIPD qualification would be preferable
- Strong understanding of UK employment law legislation
- Experience of coaching, influencing and building strong working relationships with business leaders
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and manage own workload efficiently
Salary up to £30,000 + Company Parking + Development Opportunities + Great Benefits Package