HR Shared Services Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
HR Shared Services Advisor required for immediate start - 12 month Fixed Term contract. Based in London for a global IT company, this is a key role within the HR Shared Services team.
Previous working knowledge within a HR Shared Services team and in a fast paced environment is essential. The ability to work well under pressure and hit the ground running is key!
You will be working for an global IT company based in London.
This is a key role within the HR Shared Services Team based in London. The HR Shared Services Advisor will be required to take lead and provide advice to team members and stakeholders on a range of topics such as:
- Employee Relations (Previously lead on low level to complex cases)
- Performance management and recruitment across all UK and international locations
- Lead on various projects ranging from HR Data Analysis, policy writing to systems training
- Overseeing day to day queries that come into the HR Shared Service in-box within the required SLA's
- Provide monthly KPI's and reporting to Team London (knowledge of Advance Excel, v-look-ups and pivot tables required)
- Strong knowledge of UK Employment law and legislation
- Process new starters, leavers across global locations
This is a fast-paced media environment based in London. You will have previously worked in a similar environment under pressure to tight deadlines to meet the requirements of multiple stakeholders. As HR Shared Services Advisor for this global IT company you will possess the following:
- Sound knowledge of current UK employment law, processes and procedures
- Ability to coach and mentor team members within an HR Shared Services environment
- Strong data analysis and data management skill set
- Supervising a team from an operational workload perspective
- Prior exposure to Media and/or Technology sector would be advantageous
- Certificate in HR or CIPD Qualification level 3 or above
- Fluent in either French, Spanish or German (desirable)
- Ability to work well under pressure with a positive and upbeat attitude
This is a 12 month Fixed Term contract based in London for a global IT company.
- Salary range between £35,000 - £37,000k
- Ability to work remotely.
- 37.5 hours per week