HR TUPE Project Specialist
HR TUPE Project Specialist / Brighton / Human Resources & Personnel
A well respected organisation based in Brighton are seeking a HR TUPE Project Specialist for a fixed term contract of 12 months.
As HR TUPE Project Specialist you will:
- Support the HR Business Partner with the delivery of the people element of the organisational change programme
- Support with the management and process of the employeelifecycle, delivering guidance and advice on HR processes, including, but not limited to;
- Recruitment, TUPE, redundancy and terms and conditions of employment
- Support the embedding of effective and relevant process and guidance for HR colleagues and stakeholders
- Supporting the HR business partners and wider team on employee relations cases escalating HR cases and issues where necessary.
- Contribute to the accurate management of personnel records, compliant with data protection
- Identify continuous and innovative improvement approaches to HR guidance, administration and support
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Evidence working within a Human Resources function, delivering full HR lifecycle administration and advice, specifically TUPE/Redundancy
- Knowledge of dealing with disciplinary, grievance and appeal case administration
- Knowledge of working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to plan and resolve recruitment and HR issues
£30,000 + benefits
Initially working from home.