HR Business Partner
7 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner - £45000-48000 + car (or allowance) and benefits
This is a high profile and varied HR Business Partner role working for a successful and ambitious UK business. Joining a small HR team you will be working in partnership with one of their more challenging client groups supporting them with day to day HR challenges and playing a lead role as the business seeks to become an even more modern market leading organisation in the next few years.
Key responsibilities will include
- Building strong partnerships with key operational stakeholders, understanding their management capabilities and strategy in order to deliver commercially relevant HR support to them.
- Supporting your business area across a wide range of ER issues and processes.
- Selling and embedding the idea of HR as a Business Partner to staff at all levels.
- Improving the skills and capabilities of staff at all levels to ensure that managers and teams are able to move and grow within a developing and modernising business
- Taking on HR Project responsibilities as part of the wider HR team.
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience of delivering HR Business Partner support to complex / matrix structured organisations
- Plenty of exposure to fast moving commercial businesses with an entrepreneurial "can do" culture.
- The ability to influence at a senior level as well as the experience and confidence to work as Business Partner to "high intellect" managers.
- A strong HR career to date backed up with relevant HR qualifications.
You will be joining a small and busy HR team with a strong belief in their ability to make a difference. They are looking for a colleague keen to get stuck in and show the same passion and positivity. The business has as many challenges as anyone in today's marketplace but it also has plenty of ambition and has recently announced significant financial investment to allow them to deliver those objectives.
You will need to be based around the Midlands (East or West) and should be prepared to do some national travel as required by circumstances.
Salary: £45000 - £48000 + car (or allowance) and other attractive benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH188 in any correspondence).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment we will endeavour to reply to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly