Recruitment Consultant (Human Resources)
This role sits within a fantastic team based at our Maidstone office in Kent. It is permanent and full time. The rewarding role will enable you to build long-lasting working relationships with external candidates and clients, and employees. The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience working as a recruitment consultant in an agency, and have experience/knowledge of agency HR recruitment.
Michael Page Maidstone are part of PageGroup, a FTSE 250 business with specialist consultants in 20+ disciplines.
This role will be a subject specialist in HR.
Experience working in an agency as a recruitment consultant is essential.
Experience managing a HR recruitment desk is highly desirable.
- Manage the whole recruitment/sourcing process of HR professionals into a variety of businesses all over Kent
- Liaise with clients and candidates over the phone, emails, Linked In etc.
- Utilise all available job boards (general and specialist) to advertise HR roles to attract active candidates in the market
- Maintain the HR portfolio to a high standard, making sure candidate files are kept up to date
- Maintain frequent contact with clients and candidates, being a trusted consultant/advisor
- Actively participate in HR events (virtual or in person) and market them to clients accordingly
- Build long-withstanding working relationships with the clientele
- Negotiate fees with clients
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to drive growth from team, region and business perspective
* You must be a fast learner
* Able to adapt yourself to clients' and candidate's needs
* You will have fantastic prioritisation skills
* You will have good commercial acumen
* You will be able to work within a wider team
* You will ideally come from a sales background
* You will ideally have experience using CRM systems, and ATS systems
Please only apply if you have experience as a recruitment consultant in an agency setting.
Competitive salary and benefits