HR & Talent Business Partner
6 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner & Talent Partner - EMEA.
Successful Manufacturing business with global footprint.
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for international markets across EMEA as well as being the Global Talent Partner. You will support the development and delivery of organisational change management and learning and development within this business area.
Your role will include:
- Responsibility for delivering the strategy, identifying and implementing training and OD programs focused on improving capability.
- Collating key data to drive the global talent cycle.
- Making recommendations for improvements to organisational effectiveness.
- First point of contact for a wide range of HR queries.
- Partnering with total rewards.
- Supporting cultural development.
- Coaching and guiding the leadership team.
- Supporting the management of leadership succession plans, identifying gaps with the talent pipeline.
- Identifying key leadership talent.
- Establishing development plans.
- Managing 'at risk' talent.
- Ensuring readiness for possible assignments.
Experience as an HR Business Partner and within Talent.
Proactive, able to influence and coach senior leaders as well as being creative.
Up to £54,000 per annum + car allowance