Senior HR Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
The Senior HR Specialist needs to have strong numerical, analytic and computer skills as this person will be responsible for looking after payroll, benefits reports and payments. The role will offer you the opportunity to enhance your HR skills from a specialist capacity focusing on the areas outlined above, ideally joining the company as soon as possible.
The client operates in the Financial Services landscape and occupies prestigious offices in the City of London. Priding themselves on their dynamic yet professional environment, for the right candidate the company could provide excellent progressive opportunities.
You will work closely alongside the Head of HR and HR team providing support with the following activities:
- Payroll; reconciling HR accounts
- Benefits; issuing relevant communications surrounding benefits to employees, processing related documentation and liaising with benefits providers
- Reports; produce monthly reports relating to the HR function, and ad hoc reports as required
- Payments; verifying and processing payments
- General HR Administration; updating employees files, managing the general HR in box and providing support to the wider HR team when needed.
You must be educated to a degree level, and have at least 3-5 years of previous HR experience in the Financial Services, ideally in the banking space. Due to the specialist nature of the role, you must be able to demonstrate strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, have previous experience in payroll and benefits in a HR capacity. Ideally you will be immediately available as the client is looking for someone to join as soon as possible.
The client is offering a 3 month temporary assignment, but you if you prove you can work in a fast paced environment, demonstrate full commitment to the role and ability to work under pressure, this role could turn permanent. With a generous salary and great growth opportunities for the right candidate