Part Time Customer Services Officer
To be a member of a team of Customer Support Officers, working in the Customer Support Department in order to complete the day-to-day activities and tasks of the department in line with individual and team performance indicators and key performance indicators.
The client is a Government Department based in London.
The key responsibilites of the role include:
- To obtain and accurately record evidence to support all decisions that may be appealed at court.
- To respond to customer enquiries from a variety of access / contact channels:
- Web Chat
- Payment Services.
- To respond to customer enquiries
- To respond to a variety of customers:
- Intelligence Partners
- Business Customers
- Individual Customers
- Members of the public.
- To achieve team and individual performance targets through delivery of individual and team objectives.
- To understand and respond to the complete enquiry, and ensure the enquiry is logged relevantly, accurately and in line with quality assurance standards.
- To analyse and investigate the enquiry and use all the tools available across all systems to resolve the enquiry at first point of contact for the customer.
- If it is not possible to resolve the enquiry there and then, to use the appropriate knowledge base and systems to escalate the enquiry to tier two, ensuring full ownership of the enquiry until it is taken over by another Officer, keeping the customer updated along the way.
- To manage and own follow up contact to customers where appropriate through to the resolution of the enquiry.
- To establish, develop and maintain active, open and honest relationships with the largest security organisations ensuring a trusted relationship for future regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate must have recent customer service experience from the Government sector. They should have excellent communication skills, be articulate and have a good manner.
The role will offer you a competitive salary and a permanent role.