HR Business Partner, UK & Europe
I am partnering exclusively with our commercial client to search for a HR Business Partner UK/Europe, to be based out of our client's offices based in Guildford who will create amazing, fun experiences for the talented people within their business. They are looking for a strategic, people loving, motivated and customer service-oriented HR person who is comfortable living in the grey. This exciting role works with this organisations HR Partners through Europe, APAC and North America as well as their Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment teams in their US HQ. Reporting to the International HR Lead, based out of the Guildford office and supporting their vastly growing employee base throughout the UK and parts of Southern and Central Europe. The successful candidate will need to work closely with the local business leads as well as provide local expertise across the multiple HR disciplines.
- Understanding of a fast growth, global company and the impacts this has on the teams you support locally
- Works with business leaders locally as well as those globally as needed, partnering with US HR Partners and Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment leads
- Providing proactive pragmatic coaching to business units in the areas of talent development, organizational design, performance management, succession planning and manager coaching
- Leading and coaching on Employee Relations discussions and challenges with assigned Teams
- Leading and coaching on Performance related discussions and plans with assigned Teams
- Able to find and drive solutions to inefficiencies in local and International HR process and tools
- Able to proactively represent the UK/European employee base from a cultural perspective to ensure all HR offerings are truly global
- Support onboarding framework for new hires to ensure productivity and strong employee experience, help lead the onboarding process for key hires
- Partnering with leads, employees and Compensation team on compensation questions
- Able to demonstrate local expertise, cultural and market knowledge
- Working with the Benefits team to ensure local benefits offerings are competitive and align to organisation strategy. Drive new processes and efficiencies locally as needed.
- Attending business team status meetings as needed to understand the business, the people and staying abreast of changes on the projects, teams, and its effect on the business and their people
- Able to lead and support change management initiatives as well as Acquisition integration as needed
- Supporting career development initiatives specific to assigned Teams
- Partnering with team leads to build plans, projects, training, etc., as needed to support those development opportunities
- Travel to locations may be required as need to support business needs
- Solid experience of HR Generalist and HRBP experience across UK and Europe, including partnering with senior leaders
- Able to exceed and deliver results in a complex global fast pace organisation
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy
- Able to deal with continual change and desire to make a difference is paramount
- Past experience with growth and departmental transformation required
- Excellent project management skills
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management locally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working in a virtual environment
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.