Immediate start home based Administrator position. Must have experience working in the public sector previously.
Well established client looking for a temporary Administrator to work from home. A laptop will be provided.
- To oversee the delivery of an administrative and clerical support role to the Create Central Team and assist/support on projects and programmes being delivered by team members and partners.
- Establishing systems and processes to support the smooth running of the teams activities and oversight of project and programme delivery including monitoring and reporting.
- Processing invoice backlog.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of project and financial reports to funders and stakeholders to set deadlines.
- To be an active member of the Create Central Team and provide a high standard of customer service to Board Members, stakeholders and the team.
- Assist with the co-ordination of diaries and setting up meetings and associated tasks including circulating agenda and papers, room bookings, catering, taking meeting minutes and following up on actions in a timely manner.
- Co-ordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for internal and external meetings for members of Create Central Team and the Create Central Board, in accordance with WMCA policies and protocols.
- To monitor budgets on behalf of the team, ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner and procurement requirements adhered to, in accordance with WMCA systems and processes. To also include liaising with contractors, tracking order progress and recording when goods and services have been received to ensure swift payment and satisfactory service has been provided.
- To provide event support to team members. Including supporting arrangements prior and during events, scoping and booking venues, catering and other support as required.
- To support the Create Central team and Board in the delivery of the BFI Funded Programme of activities and other areas of work/projects or programmes as required.
- To work flexibly and pro-actively to meet the administrative needs of the Create Central team, Board and partners, including (but not limited to) managing the office and ensuring the smooth running of the organisation on a day-to-day basis, establishing and maintaining systems and processes to support the team and Board.
- Co-ordinating the preparation of project and financial reports to the WMCA, funders and stakeholders to set deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to work efficiently and effectively when under pressure.
- An experienced administrator, who is used to working on your own initiative.
- Experience working for government or public sector.
- Can work well in a repetitive role.
- Can work well on their own.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working with a variety of public and private stakeholders.
- High level IT skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Teams.
- Experience of co-ordination and preparation of meetings; including booking venues, meeting invites, circulating agendas and papers, note taking and following up and progressing actions.
- Experience of managing budgets, including understanding of procurement requirements and processing of invoices and payments.
- High level communication skills
Immediate start home based position. A laptop will be provided.