Learning Partner - online / remote design and delivery
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche FMCG organisation based in Swindon to recruit a highly motivated Learning Partner with experience of online and remote design and delivery for 3 days per week (for an initial 6 month fixed term contract (no day rates). In an ideal world the successful candidate will be able work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, however for the right person flexibility will be considered.
The Business is one of the leading providers of processing and packaging solutions for food, life science & health care / pharmaceutical products.
Reporting to the HRD, the purpose of the post is to provide a proactive, efficient and comprehensive learning offering to the UK business, ensuring that employees are trained and developed and talent is retained and managed. Due to the on-going Covid-19 situation, it is essential that you are experienced with a variety of online / remote design.
You will develop and deliver value adding L&D programmes across all areas of the business to ensure optimum performance and lead the formulation of the L&D plan ensuring that it aligns with the organisational business plan and the HR strategy.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of the design and development of a range or learning and development solutions including F2F, remote and digital
- Consulting mindset - able to quickly assimilate information and to translate this into potential solutions and ways of working
- Creative and experienced with a variety of online visual media packages that enables the development of great looking comms & offerings - experience of Articulate and Canva or similar packages is essential
- Open minded and flexible - able to draw on your own expertise and bring thought leadership but to recognize that the employees have a valuable insight to offer and "we don't know it all"
- Comfortable to challenge the managers on a daily basis and to disrupt the status quo but in a thoughtful and considered way adding value to the strange 'big/little' and 'young/old' business
- Has a real desire to drive change, even when the desire isn't evident in others - understands the psychology of change and how to effectively influence - "We work with the business - we don't tell them what to do"
- Has a willingness to work outside the normal remit of L&D role - it's a small team so working as a cohesive unit is critical
- Experience of designing and implementing high value, multi stakeholder projects and can demonstrate where and how you add value to a diverse and highly technical manager population through strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to see the big picture but be able to ground this into practical solutions that focus on customer needs
- Understanding that the customer is at the heart of what we do and evidence of how this is key to what they develop
- Works smart, highly motivated, proactive and team-orientated
- A good sense of humour (absolutely essential!!)
- Insights Practitioner would be amazing!!
- Makes the complex simple
If you are looking for an interesting and highly challenging opportunity, are available at short notice, can commit to 3 days for 6 months and can clearly demonstrate the above requirements around online and remote design and delivery, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.