SME business who have significantly grown and who have aggressive business growth plans for 2021 are recruiting a stand alone HR generalist to set up their HR function from scratch.
Based in Leeds, this is a technology focused business.
This is a brand new role working as HR Manager starting up the HR function for a Leeds based client. The role will report into the Finance Director with a dotted line into the MD. You will be someone who has started up a HR function from scratch previously in an SME environment covering all generalist and specialist aspects of HR to include:
- setting up processes and policies
- ER management; grievances and disciplinaries
- learning and development
- HR Administration
- Employee life cycle; starters, leavers, absence, sickness, holidays, maternity, paternity etc
- HR reporting
You will have previously set up a HR function from scratch in an SME environment. You will be available either part time or full time and be open to either interim or permanent work.
You will be CIPD qualified with demonstrable HR experience
- Salary up to £35,000 doe
- Full time or part time hours available
- Interim or permanent opportunity
- Pension - statutory
- 25 days holiday + bank