Interim HR Advisor
5 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be partnering with an established and very unique growing organisation in recruiting an Interim HR Advisor to join them until 31st March, offering between £25-29k depending on experience.
The organisation employs over 1500 UK wide across a number of sites, with a large HR function dedicated to providing a high quality and consistent HR service. This role will sit within a team of 5 based at Wetherby.
Support a team of Senior Advisors to ensure an efficient HR service is delivered across their operational business division, to include
* Management of a wide range of Employee relations, investigations and outcomes
* Support and coach management team to up skill their capabilities providing management training
* High volume recruitment campaigns, recruiting across a wide range of vacancies for the group
* Manage HR data and metrics to include KPIs and management reporting
* Attend Union meetings and manage union relationships
* Support the wide team and function in HR project work, to include Change, continuous improvement, ad hoc
We are seeking a strong HR Advisor who is CIPD qualified or studying towards, passionate about continuous improvement and ideally has worked within a unionised environment. An immediate start is required!
Apply for Interim HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly