Director of Clinical operations
6 days left
- Full Time
To ensure the organisation delivers safe and effective services through quality assurance and performance monitoring. To liaise with current and potential partners to diversify the treatment offerings.
Health care charity going through period of demand driven growth.
Looking to expand and diversify its offerings to support its clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership for Clinical Excellence department, including budgeting and development of key internal and external relationships
- Ensure high quality, safe delivery of services through assurance processes, performance monitoring and reporting of these processes
- Drive policy and training framework to support services, monitoring of this training also.
- Align current model of care with changes in market demand
- Review and develop services offered to enable better choice and better care options for all
- Build relationships with external partners - exploring and developing diverse service offerings
The successful candidate must display the following
- Senior management experience in service delivery, quality assurance and performance systems
- Track record of delivering safe and effective services, ideally within a CQC regulated sector
- Experience of developing new services in response to demand
- Ability to use data and quality assurance systems and processes to improve practice
- Experience building relationships with senior stakeholders and partners
- Experience of board level reporting.
Exciting opportunity to join business that is growing and developing its offering.
Interim opportunity with long term progression should that be of interest.
Competitive day rate.
Flexibility and Home working.