3 days left
- Full Time
One of our professional clients in the heart of the city is seeking a professional, competent, conscientious and willing new member to join their growing team.
My client is a well established Accountacy firm located in the heart of the City of London. They have a hard working and professional environment but also offer a social and vibrant dynamic.
- Providing administration support to managers and team Office administration, producing letters, reports, presentations, agendas and minutes
- Managing diary for directors, arranging meetings and appointments including travel arrangements
- Printing, filing, scanning, documentation, general admin tasks
- Answering telephones, greeting clients, visitors and providing excellent customers services and professionalism
- IT tasks - Word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks when required
- Submitting presentations and documentations
- Making calls to clients, HMRC and Companies House Comply with internal office policies and procedures and help improve all internal processes
- Liaising with other staff within the group of companies
- Digital analyst work - the person will be trained by our staff to take this work on when needed.
- Keen to learn new software's both internal (work management softwares) and external (bookkeeping/accounting software).
- 2-3 years' experience in PA/TA or strong administrative role
- Strong education levels open to graduate or non-graduate
- Important to be competent, ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Must be personable, friendly, approachable attitude "can do" attitude willing to help no matter what the task
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and written Confident, professional well mannered
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Hard working, dedicated and eager to work and learn
- Generous salary
- Opportunity to go permanent