Morgan MCkinley is working with a large, global, successful financial services organisation is looking for an HR Advisor . This role will be working alongside other HR Advisors and reporting into the HRBP you will get involved with the full employee lifecycle, Including ER, On-boarding, Absence Management and Leavers This is a great opportunity to join a well known FS brand and build a successful career in HR.
- Providing coaching and advice to employees and managers on a wide range of HR queries
- Providing coaching, advice and support to line managers on ER issues
- Supporting the recruitment process, liaising with agencies, onboarding new employees, assisting with running inductions and dealing with invoices
- Ad hoc HR projects as required including revamping the induction
- Must have an understanding of managing complaince with the FCA, PRA including SMCR
Skills and Experience
- You must have gained the above HR Advisor experience within a Financial Service or Professional Services environment
- You need to have strong UK employment law and ER experience
- You will be CIPD quailed
- You must demonstrate good communication, influencing and relationship management skills
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills with good attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.