HR Operations Lead - LATAM
7 days left
- Full Time
Morgan McKinley is working with in an international finance client to find a Latin American - HR Operations Lead. This role will be looking at creating new processes that integrate with the role out of a new integrated HR & Payroll system - SuccessFactors.
- Providing oversight and governance of HR Designs for Latin America, as part of the implementation of SuccessFactors.
- Understanding business demands and priorities, legislative and regulatory changes, and innovations in HR practice and technology
- Acting as HR Design Lead for LATAM key projects and initiatives
- Coordinating the GSOs, other HR and HR IT stakeholders to ensure new and changed solutions are delivered.
- Manage HR Projects through an agreed action plan with GSOs and IT Leads.
- Aligning SuccessFactors to deliver effective releases across modules in LATAM areas
- Fluent in Spanish is a must
If you are interested, please apply
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Apply for HR Operations Lead - LATAM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly