Talent Development Partner - 12 Month FTC
Talent & Leadership Business Partner - 12 Month FTC
Our client, a leading international business with consulting capability is looking to recruit a Talent and Leadership Business Partner to join their team in London on a 12 month FTC.
About the role:
- This role covers Talent Management, Development and Leadership Management and you will act as an internal Consultant for the business.
- It's a 360 role, covering all elements of Organisational Development within the business. The successful candidate will be required to understand key business needs, design bespoke solutions and deliver these as top-rated programmes to key stakeholders.
- The role has a global remit, predominantly covering APAC and London.
They are looking for:
- Flexibility to travel where required.
- Coaching experience
- Experience of working with psychometric tools e.g. / JCA EI/ 360 feedback etc
- A strong ground in Organisational Development; well rounded experience is desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to work in an agile/ fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an established team which is offering huge potential to grow, with international breadth. It is a 12 month contract, to start in 2021.
For more information, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 / firstname.lastname@example.org