HR People Development Advisor
Your new company
A full-service international law firm with over 30 offices world wide
Your new role
Sitting alongside the Resourcing and L&D team, the Talent Advisory team are trusted advisors focused on helped the business succeed through the attraction and progression of talent.
Talent Development Advisor for:
- Various practice areas and business services functions
- Trainees and future talent
- Any other groups where identified
Responsible for co-ordinating legal and skills training courses, to include:
- Managing and planning training courses, liaising with internal staff e.g. working with Professional Support Lawyers (PSLs) to plan and co-ordinate legal training sessions for above groups.
- Planning and arranging off-site development events, liaising with the Talent Development Business Partner and other staff, e.g. international colleagues, as required - for example The International Associate Academy
- Managing the relationship with (and giving feedback to) external providers
- Managing selected firm-wide rollouts of mandatory training (e.g. compliance, diversity)
Involvement in training needs analysis
- International Associate Academy
- Involvement in coordination of International Secondment Programme
- Involvement in our International Women's Leadership Programme - working with the Senior Talent Development Business Partner
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a specialist learning & development role, ideally in a professional services environment
- Training needs analysis experience
- Course design and evaluation experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.